Department of Health Professions
The health care workforce depends on Health Care managers to plan, direct and coordinate all types of Health Services. MHA Graduates coordinate doctors, technicians, nurses and are in charge of coordinating the tasks of people hired to work within the system.
When your application is submitted and complete with all the supplemental items received, our MHA Admission Committee will review it. We will contact you within a month with a decision allowing you time to prepare to start the MHA program and to register for classes.
You will have the choice of when to start your MHA program at one of the following 5 start dates:
- Spring First 8 weeks (January of each year)
- Spring Second 8 weeks (March of each year)
- Summer (May/June of each year)
- Fall First 8 weeks (August of each year)
- Fall Second 8 weeks (October of each year)
* Please note: Unfortunately, the MHA program cannot issue acceptances to international students who wish to obtain a form I-20 to enter the United States. The method in which MHA is currently offered does not meet the federal regulations for on-campus attendance. Students who wish to attend the program from their home country may do so as a Non-Citizen, seeking no visa.