Cold and Flu
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- When soap and water aren’t available, use alcohol-based disposable hand wipes or gel sanitizers.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- If you’re feeling sick, stay home from work or school, and keep your sick kids home from school or daycare.
- Get the flu vaccine yearly (This is offered free to students with current student id every fall semester)
On Campus Resources
With a Current Valid Student ID Students can receive a free flu shot during the fall semester.