The DACA/Undocumented Student Health Careers Opportunity Program includes scholarship and mentorship for MSU Denver students interested in entering health and behavioral health fields.
Benefits of the program include:
- extensive Life Design Advising
- mentoring with a healthcare professional
- a university course that focuses on career planning, financial wellness, social capitol and health equity
- creating community with other future healthcare professionals
- scholarships and stipend awards of up to $5000
Eligibility requirements for the program include:
- Current undergraduate MSU Denver students with a 2.5 GPA and a declared major in one of the following:
- Nutrition, Psychological Sciences, Social Work, Human Performance and Sport, Biology, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Health Professions, Human Services and Counseling, Nursing and Speech, Language, Hearing Sciences
- This scholarship opportunity serves DACA recipients and Undocumented Students only
Questions? Options for one-on-one phone and in-person appointments are available.
You can also reach out to Karla Horgan Arévalo at [email protected] with any inquires