University Advancement - Giving to MSU Denver
MSU Denver faculty and administrative staff who have processing responsibilities for a Foundation account can find the necessary forms below.
MSU Denver offers a custome crowdfunding platform to host your crowdfunding projects. Crowdfunding projects are NOT appropriate for all fundraising goals.
Crowdfunding projects are time-restricted fundraising campaigns with very specific fundraising goals. They rely upon social media marketing to the masses and leveraging the personal and professional relationships of the individuals benefiting from the raised money. Think this is the right fit for your goals? Learn more below and contact Bre Milnes to set up your project today.
MSU Denver has launched our very own crowdfunding platform (GiveCampus) to help the Roadrunner community bring projects you're passionate about to life. The platform is open to all current students, faculty and staff to submit project ideas. Here are some of the basic guidelines for crowdfunding fundraising:
- Project teams must consist of at least three MSU Denver students and/or faculty and staff
- Projects may not raise funds designated for one specific individual
- The duration of fundraising for your project cannot exceed 30 days
- Fundraising goals are capped at $2,500 (unless prior approval is given)
Because our platform is administered by the MSU Denver Foundation, there are numerous advantages over traditional crowdfunding sites.
- Projects using GiveCampus do not incur fees above the standard Foundation deposit fees (unlike other retail crowdfunding programs that charge per donation and/or flat fees).
- The platform will be promoted by MSU Denver to provide awareness of projects among alumni and other related networks
- Project teams receive all funds raised, even if the goal is not met
- There is a dedicated crowdfunding team to work with you and help position your project for success
If you have a project you think would be a good fit for crowdfunding, please review the attached documents for further details and contact Bre Mines for more information.
Corporate and Foundation Relations Support
The Corporate and Foundation Relations team is here to support our campus parterns' efforts to connect business, industry, foundations, and other organizations to our students, staff, faculty, and administration of MSU Denver. Below is our Grant Toolkit to help guide your efforts.
University Advancement's Raiser's Edge is the University's official donor and alumni database. For database list requests, please fill out the form below or contact our office at email@example.com or 303-615-0065.