Skip to main content Skip to main content

Getting Awards for Undergraduate Students

In order to receive financial aid, you must submit a FAFSA with the Federal Student Aid Programs and provide all requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at Metropolitan State University of Denver. Once the documents are processed, your file will be reviewed for awarding. The menu on the left will lead you to the necessary information to help you complete this process.

Edit this page