Are You Ready to Run?
MSU Denver is giving away 500 “Ready to Run” grants of $500 each for Fall 2020! Students who enroll in 6 or more hours for Fall 2020 by April 30th will automatically be entered to win.
To be eligible to receive a final award you must be an undergraduate and meeting satisfactory academic progress by the first day of Fall 2020. For questions or more information, contact us at 303-556-8593 or email@example.com
- Open to Undergraduates
- Currently enrolled for Spring 2020 or registered for Summer 2020 by April 30th.
- Enrolled half-time or greater (6 or more hours) for Fall 2020 by April 30th and remain at half-time through Fall Census (9/2/2020)
- Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) with the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships as of the first day of the Fall 2020 semester
- A qualifying student list will be generated after close of business on April 30th. 500 students/winners will be selected at random.
General Information and Guidance:
- Students that may currently have registration holds on their accounts, or issues with SAP, should work directly with the Bursar, the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid or their Academic Advisors to identify possible resolutions to their situation so they may enroll and meet eligibility criteria for this prize opportunity.
- Students on SAP may be awarded the “Ready to Run” grant, however they will need to be meeting SAP standards (be in WARN, PROB, ALERT or GOOD status) by the start of the Fall 2020 semester to be eligible for payment.
- Students do not need to complete a 2019/2020 or 2020/2021 FAFSA or Dreamer Application (DAIA) to qualify. However, we do strongly encourage ALL students to submit a financial aid application each year to maximize their potential to receive educational funding.
- “Ready to Run” grants are set at a flat $500 no matter the student’s enrollment level provided the minimum 6 credit hour requirement is maintained.
- The grant must be used for Fall 2020, you cannot defer the grant to Spring 2021.
- If awarded, this prize will be made part of your total financial aid award package and will count against your overall budget/Cost of Attendance.
- Winners will be sent a follow up emailing letting them know they were chosen for the award and remind them of eligibility criteria.
- If you initially register for 6 credit hours but drop and are enrolled at less than 6 credit hours on 4/30/2020, you will not be eligible for prize consideration.