Skip to main content Skip to main content

How to Accept Federal Direct Loans

Students must accept their initial loan award via the Student Hub. When accepting an initial loan offer, you may accept the entire base loan amount or a partial amount of any loan that is "Offered" to you.  

Borrow Responsibly! Information on loan limits, tracking your debt, repayment options and other resources pertaining to your student loans can be found here



If you decide later that you would like to request an adjustment to the amount of your loan, you will be able to use the links provided below to request additional funds you may be eligible for, or to request a decrease or cancellation.

If you have rejected your loan and would like to have it reoffered, please contact our office.


To request an increase, decrease, or cancellation to your Federal Direct Loans for 2020-2021 (Summer Only) Complete the Federal Direct Loan Adjustment Form

If you are changing grade levels between the SPRING and SUMMER term, you must allow your grade level status to update after grades post before submitting request.

  • If you are requesting a FALL/SPRING or SPRING loan adjustment, you will need to complete the LNEVL form.  The LNEVL form must be submitted no later than May 10, 2021 to ensure that your request is processed by the end of the SPRING term.

  • Loan adjustment requests can be submitted more than once. However, if you have submitted a FDLA, it must be processed before you can submit another request.

  • Loan requests will be based on your total Cost of Attendance and awards already accepted. Any changes to your enrollment may affect your loan eligibility.

  • If you are returning a paper check refund, DO NOT complete an FDLA. You must complete the LNEVL form, section C. For more information on returning refunds, contact our office.

Edit this page