Department of Facilities
Are you prepared?
- Emergencies can range from severe weather, fire, suspicious objects and people to a bomb threat or active shooter. It is crucial for you to get familiar with not only the Auraria Campus Emergency Procedures, but also your department's emergency procedures in the case an emergency should occur.
- Click to download the Emergency Procedures Template . This document helps MSU Denver departments to develop a solid plan of action for shelter, evacuations, rally points, and emergency contact lists in crisis situations.
- If you would like assistance with developing your Departmental Emergency Procedures Plan, please feel free to contact the Environmental and Emergency Preparedness Manager at 303-913-5555
How do I report an emergency?
- Call 911 from a campus phone
- Call 303-556-5000 from a cell phone
- Text-a-Tip to 720-593-8477
- Crime reporting is an important part of the Auraria Campus Police Department’s ability to prevent and investigate incidents, as well as maintain a safe campus community.
Campus Emergency Notifications
- During an emergency or to notify the community of closures, the Auraria Campus utilizes a text, email, and voice messaging system called Rave to deliver important information to faculty, staff, and students.
- Visit this Rave webpage to register, review, and/or update your information. Log in using your MSU Denver email address and your Rave password. Use the "forgot password" link if you have issues logging in