Department of Facilities
Construction Project Archive
The Regency Athletic Complex is home to Roadrunners Baseball, Softball, Soccer and Tennis.
- Project Budget: $24,000,000
- Project Size: a 13-acre facility that features baseball and softball diamonds, a soccer field, eight tennis courts, a multipurpose fitness trail, a 23,000-square-foot locker room and training facility.
- Completed: Fall 2014
- Architect: Davis Partnership Architects
- Contractor: Saunders Construction
- Check out the Regency Athletic Complex before & after!
The state-of-the-art Hospitality Learning Center represents a public private partnership between SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown and Metropolitan State University of Denver. In these learning laboratories, students sharpen their skills in food and beverage as they study to become leading professionals in the hospitality industry. The facility is LEED Gold Certified.
The Student Success Building serves as a One Stop Shop for all student services (Admissions, Academic Advising, Registrar, Financial Aid, Bursar, Cashiering) and is 100% funded by student fees. The facility consists of two wings surrounding a courtyard. The structure comprises of structural steel with a complicated metal panel / brick / glass skin. The building is LEED Gold Certified.