Seniors from any of our target schools who work with the MSU Denver Excel Program are eligible to apply for the Excel Program Scholarship. This scholarship awards 15 students a year with a $2,000 scholarship for four years at MSU Denver. To qualify, a student must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Participate in the Excel Program at one of our target high schools
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 at the time of application
- Be accepted to MSU Denver and plan to enroll full-time for the upcoming Fall semester.
- Be classified as a Colorado resident (includes ASSET students)
- Complete a FAFSA application OR MSU Denver DREAMer Application for Insitutional Aid (DAIA) and ensure their financial aid file with MSU Denver is complete
- Complete the MSU Denver Institutional Scholarship Application
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by MSU Denver's Office of Financial Aid
- Preference will be given to students whose parents have not graduated from a four-year institution
THE 2020-2021 EXCEL PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.