Educational Technology Center
Blackboard Learn Online Training
Blackboard Learn training for faculty is now available on-line within Blackboard Learn. To access Blackboard Learn, please visit the Faculty and Staff Hub to login.
This faculty training consist of seven courses, including:
- 01 Getting Started with Blackboard: An introduction to Blackboard Learn from a student and instructor perspective.
- 02 Building Courses: The basics of adding content to a Blackboard Learn course.
- 03 Enhancing Communication: Concepts of communicating with students as well as basics of designing and managing discussion forums in Blackboard Learn.
- 04 Assessing Learners: Creating, managing and grading assignments and tests in Blackboard Learn.
- 05 Designing Engaging Content: Planning an exemplary course and addressing diverse learning needs.
- 06 Building Online Communities: Creating, managing, and grading blogs, journals, wikis, and groups in Blackboard Learn.
- 07 Monitoring Student Performance: Managing the grade center and other student reporting tools.