Office of Equal Opportunity
All Classified employees and supervisors need to complete the following trainings:
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence: Title IX, VAWA and Clery Act for Faculty and Staff
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education - Staff/Administrators/Temporary Employee
- Bullying Prevention for Higher Education - Staff/Administrators/Temporary Employee
All Supervisors are required to take additional training:
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention Supervisor Supplement - Staff/Administrators/Temporary Employee
Time Allotment: Plan on 30-45 minutes for each course.
You can start and stop your training at any time. Once you return to complete the training it will begin where you left off.
The training courses are hosted in Blackboard Learn; below are the steps to access them:
- Go to http://www.msudenver.edu/facstaff
- Select on the Blackboard Learn link (under the Email & Collaboration heading)
- Login with your MSU Denver NetID and Email/WINAD password. Your MSU Denver NetID is anything before the @ in your email address. For example, if your email address is email@example.com your MSU Denver NetID would be astudent.
- Once Logged into Blackboard Learn you will find the course (as described above) under the My Courses Section.
If you experience any difficulties taking these courses, please contact the IT Services Helpdesk at (303) 352-7548. You can also submit a service ticket at www.msudenver.edu/gethelp.
The training courses are fully accessible interactive application. The application will automatically detect if you are using screen reading technology on your computer and adjust accordingly.