Department of English
Congrats 2015 Winners!
Thank you to all students who entered this year's contest. We received a very competitive field of entries. Please try again next year.
- "The Watering Hole: an Observation of Confluence Park” by Chelsey Beatrice Leblanc
- “Melville’s Meditated Response to Transcendentalism: Maintaining Community amid Contemplation to Avert Narcissistic Destruction” by Emily Butler-Probst
- The Economics of Sense and Sensibility” by Pamela Trayser
- “The Great Flood” by Kristin Macintyre
- “Him” by Michael Jaramillo
- “Wonder Bread and Pickles” by Lindsay Lake
- “Kevorkian in Training” by Matthew William Anderson
- “A New Start” by Chelsea Lynn Pennock
- “A Girl, an Espresso Machine, and an Interview” by Keturah Barchers
- “One Day” by Taylor Thornton
- “A Parable” by Michael Norris-Saucedo
- “Ponderosa Pines” by Hannah Stewart
- “Bird Bath” by Kristin Macintyre
- “Theme for ENG 3521: An Homage to Langston Hughes” by Gillian Kumm
- “Train Ride” by Marissa Barnier
Writes of Spring 2015 was organized by Drs. Jason Miller and Cynthia Kuhn.