Department of English
Congratulations 2014 Winners!
Thank you to all students who entered this year's contest. We received a very competitive field of entries. Please try again next year.
- "Shackles of the Past" by Kenneth Nethken
- "Artistry and Creation: A Study of the Weaver and the Writer at the Loom&rdquo" by Rachel Lundstrom
- "The Significance of Hands in Paule Marshall's"
- "Praisesong for the Widow" by Kayla Bruno
- "Last Chance" by Kathryn Urice
- "Kicking Karma in the Balls: a Memoir" by Anna Royelle Dewey
- "Some Assembly Required" by Steven Page
- "Pidge on a Bench" by Russel Rodriguez
- "American Afterlife" by Colleen Kellogg
- "The Death of Chaucer, Eek the Pope&rdquo" by Kathlyn Grace Meyer
- "Worms" by Maria Getto
- "DD.MM.YYYY" by Mark Trujillo
- "Or Give Me Death" by Kyle Pierce
- "Mnemonikos" by Katherine Polley
- "As though I were beautiful" by Ashley Ives
- "Text Message to Send When I Die" by Katherine Urice
Coordinated by Drs. Jason Miller and Leslee Wright