Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Our department advisor is Chivonne Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-605-5967). Professors Barb Echohawk or Uwe Kackstaetter are also here to advise you, particularly once you get into the major courses. Once you are settled in, we recommend visiting with someone each semester as you pick your courses for the next semester. You can email them to make an appointment or drop in during office hours. Please look over your Degree Progress Report regularly to make sure you are on track. You can find schedules, Calendars, and Catalogs on the Student Hub page.
Professors Available to Advise You:
Geology Degree Check Sheets
Below are 2019-2020 degree check sheets detailing the required classes for each Geology major or minor.
- Monday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Campus Box Number:
Edit this page