- Performance Management Workshops are planned for May 11 and June 1.
- Workshops will review performance management best practices and evaluation timelines.
- This year, performance evaluations for all administrative staff members and deans will be completed in Workday.
- Performance evaluations in Workday will be available June 1-30.
Beginning in June, 2022-23 performance evaluations for all administrative staff members and deans will be completed in Workday. Performance evaluations for these employees will be available in Workday beginning June 1 and must be completed in the system by June 30.
To support employees through this year’s performance-management season, Performance Management Workshops are planned for May 11 and June 1. These workshops will guide employees through the administrative staff performance evaluation process and review performance management timelines.
Performance Management Workshops will cover
- The performance development process and how to access resources.
- The timeline for conducting performance evaluations using Workday.
- Tips and best practices to maximize performance evaluation conversations.
- How to boost relationships for better performance.
- Common practices to improve performance management.
- Goal-setting skills and how to provide feedback.
- Recognizing bias and working with tools to help mitigate it.
Sign up for a Performance Management Workshop
Dates: May 11 and June 1
Time: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Enroll and learn more: 2023 Performance Management | Learning (myworkday.com)
The transition of performance management processes, including performance evaluations, is part of the Workday Phase II process.
In preparation for performance evaluation season, employees should visit the Performance Management website and the Learning and Development SharePoint site for resources and tools, including coaching templates and the SMART goal sheet to prepare for performance evaluation conversations.
Workday training coming soon
Workday annual performance evaluation training is also planned to further support supervisors and employees with the performance evaluation process in Workday. These Workday training sessions will be instructor-led and review how performance evaluations can be easily managed in Workday. Also, available training resources and job aids will be highlighted. Additional Workday training resources will be available prior to June 1. Stay tuned.
Employees should stay connected to the Early Bird for more talent-optimization Workday Phase II news and updates, such as these articles:
- Performance evaluations moving to Workday in June
- A new leadership development tool is planned for Workday Phase II
For more Workday Phase II news and updates, stay tuned to the Early Bird and visit the MSU Denver Workday website.