Beginning Tuesday, several important changes will take effect at the Health Center at Auraria:
- Members of the campus community will no longer be directed to Primary Health for scheduling services. The Health Center at Auraria will now manage all scheduling of on-campus Covid-19 testing and vaccination appointments.
- Covid-19 vaccines will be provided at no cost to students, employees and immediate family members and/or household members only.
- Covid-19 testing for all students, employees and immediate family members and/or household members will no longer be covered at 100% after July 15. Patients are asked to verify their insurance coverage to determine their cost.
- Testing and vaccination services will no longer be offered to members of the broader community unless they are family/household members of a campus constituent.
Procedure for individuals who test positive for Covid-19:
- Complete the Health Center’s self-reporting form at: https://healthcenter1.com/covid-19/
- Calling the Health Center is not required.
- Isolate for a minimum of 5 days away from others.
- If after 5 days you have been fever-free for 24 hours and other symptoms are improving, you may resume work, school and other activities.
- When in public once you resume external activities, a mask should be worn for days 6-10.
Other important information:
- Self-registered Covid-19 appointments will not be available today through Monday.
- All Auraria Campus offices, including the Health Center at Auraria, will be closed Monday for the Independence Day holiday.
- Normal operations, including Covid-19 testing and vaccine services for those eligible, will resume Tuesday in the Plaza Building, Room 150.
- All testing and vaccination operations in the 5th Street Garage are closed.
Visit healthcenter1.com/Covid-19 to register for a Patient Portal account and to schedule a Covid-19 test or vaccine.