Today is Metropolitan State University of Denver Day of Giving! The University is counting on your support to unlock new levels of student success by helping to reach this year’s goal of 1,200 donors on Day of Giving. Every gift, in any amount, makes a difference in the lives of MSU Denver students by providing funding for campus programs, scholarships, wraparound services, Roadrunner Athletics and more.
Stay involved during Day of Giving by:
- Making a gift to the campus area you are passionate about. Anyone who makes a gift of $25 or more will receive an exclusive MSU Denver-branded reusable bag.
- Setting up a match or challenge gift to inspire others to support student success.
- Checking in on the Day of Giving Telethon, starting at 10 a.m. on Facebook Live, for giveaways, special guests and more.
- Spreading the word using the Day of Giving social-media tool kit.
- Becoming a recurring donor or starting/increasing your payroll-deduction gift.
- Participating in the fourth annual Roadrunners Athletic Giving Challenge by making a gift to your favorite team(s). Keep an eye on the leaderboard as teams compete to be crowned Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge Champion and earn bonus funds for their programs.
Now is the time to level up your support and ensure that Roadrunners have access to the resources they need to power up and hit a high score in their classrooms and community. When you get in the game during Day of Giving, there is no telling what Roadrunners can accomplish!
Making a difference in one day. Changemakers like you make that possible here.
Contact Bre Milnes, executive director of Advancement Communications and Annual Giving, for more information.