- Performance evaluations for administrative-staff members are moving to Workday on June 1.
- Evaluations must be completed in Workday by June 30.
- There are many training resources to support staff. See this Early Bird article for details.
This year, administrative-staff members will use Workday to complete performance evaluations for 2022-23. Performance evaluations for administrative-staff members will be accessible in Workday beginning June 1 and must be completed in the system by June 30.
2022-23 performance-evaluation reminders and important information
Administrative-staff members will conduct their performance evaluations in Workday this year.
- June 1: Performance evaluations will be accessible in Workday.
- June 30: Performance evaluations/reviews must be completed.
Employee self-evaluations can be accessed directly in Workday. Follow these steps to begin:
- Log in to Workday.
- View the Awaiting Your Action section to locate your self-evaluation.
- Select the Get Started button to begin.
A new leadership-development tool — the leadership-competency framework — will be incorporated into the performance-evaluation process as part of Workday Phase II. It will be piloted over the coming year.
- This leadership-competency framework will be visible in this year’s performance evaluations but will NOT impact ratings or overall performance reviews. Read this Early Bird article to learn more.
- NO ACTION on the leadership-competency framework is needed this year.
There are many training resources to support administrative-staff members throughout the 2022-23 Performance Management process. See this Early Bird article for details. Employees can also visit the MSU Denver Workday Website to view all performance management training resources, opportunities and details.
- Sign up for the final Performance Management Workshop on June 1 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.).
- Register for a Performance Evaluation Workday Webinar. Visit the MSU Denver Events Calendar, (search Workday). Dates: June 2, 14, 22.
- Stop by the Performance Management Open Lab to get help from subject-matter experts. Hands-on support will be available. Employees are encouraged to bring their computers. Lab time does not need to be scheduled — walk-ins are welcome.
- Date: June 7
- Time: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Location: JSSB 304
Check the Workday “Learning” section for this course: Performance Management 411 — All You Need to Know (2023 Digital Offering). It will be available June 12.
- Employees will learn how to navigate the Performance Management process in Workday and other critical need-to-know information to accomplish performance evaluations. Use the Enroll in a Course job aid for help enrolling.
Performance Management job aids, step-by-step guides, videos, webinar recordings and demos will be available on the on the Workday Transformation Team by June 1.
- See the “Performance Management” subfolder within each of the Job Aids and Related Demos and Videos and Demos folders. Employees should check these folders as they will be updated regularly.
See the Performance Management FAQ document to see a list of commonly asked Performance Management questions.
Moving the Performance Management process to Workday will streamline the evaluation process, making it user-friendly and accessible for employees and supervisors managing a team.
Continue to read the Early Bird for more Phase II information.