Baseball is back, and the Metropolitan State University of Denver Alumni Association is partnering for a sixth season with the Colorado Rockies and the Colorado Rockies Foundation for the Colorado Rockies 50/50 Raffle. As in years past, 50% of ticket sales will go to the raffle winner, with the remainder split between the Rockies Foundation and the Alumni Association.
The Alumni Association is seeking volunteers to assist with the 50/50 Raffle at all Rockies home games during baseball season. Volunteers will earn a minimum of $100 per shift, which they can designate to the MSU Denver program or scholarship of their choice. Last season, 956 volunteers raised more than $143,000 for programs and scholarships, including $16,875 for MSU Denver Baseball and $6,200 for the MSU Denver Club Cheerleading team. Imagine what can be accomplished when you join the fun!
What volunteers can expect:
Before game day
- All volunteers need credentials to assist with the 50/50 Raffle at Coors Field. There are cutoff dates for credential processing, so sign up for the dates you want as far ahead as possible.
- When you register to volunteer for a home game at Coors Field, a credential will be available at the employee entrance before your first shift. Credentials are valid for the 2023 season.
On game day
- A six-hour time commitment, depending on the length of the game.
- Selling 50/50 tickets to Rockies fans throughout the stadium.
- A game ticket is not required for volunteers; parking costs $1.
For more information, contact Jesse Drewes, Alumni Engagement coordinator.