Please follow these steps to maximize exposure for school/college-, department- and program-level events:
1. Determine who you want to target, what the event will entail, when it will be held, where it will be held and your goals for the event. Check the University Events Calendar for optimal timing and similar events.
2. List or submit your event on University Events Calendar.
- Double-check the accuracy of your event name, location, date, time, RSVP information/deadline, contact information and other helpful information. Users can also add an image.
- Confirm that your office or team has an existing Trumba account and submit your event information.
3. Promote employee participation by submitting a Service Request Form, including a link to the event’s website and/or calendar listing for more information, for consideration in the Early Bird’s events listings. A listing in the University Events Calendar is required.
4. Promote student participation by emailing details to [email protected] for consideration in The ‘Runner student newsletter.
5. Add event information (using the event’s Trumba link) to the applicable department or program website.
6. Promote the event (using the event’s calendar listing link) through department- and program-owned social-media accounts. Consider submitting a request to the University’s social media team as well.
7. Consider submitting event information (using the event’s calendar listing link) to school-, college-, department- or program-level newsletters and communications.