Metropolitan State University of Denver employees are invited to attend and present at the 2022 Professional Development Conference on May 25.
Building on last year’s theme of Caring for Our Community, this year’s conference theme is Empowering a Community of Leaders. The event will be offered in a hybrid format, allowing presenters and attendees to engage however they prefer.
Employees are encouraged to share their expertise with fellow MSU Denver community members on topics related to this year’s theme. The PDC committee welcomes presentation proposals in areas that include:
- Personal Growth (communicating with confidence, risk-taking, self-care)
- Group Dynamics (networking, building and empowering teams)
- Inclusive Leadership (becoming a change agent from where you serve)
- Campus Engagement (personal and professional growth from the classroom to the community)
Consider one of the following formats for your proposal:
- Workshop – 60-minute hybrid session where presenters may opt to deliver information lecture style, through audience participation and small-group activities, etc. Technology will be available for presentation purposes and to create a hybrid environment for potential participants.
- Poster displays – Posters will be displayed around the second floor of the Jordan Student Success Building throughout the day. Presenters must supply poster, materials and contact information to be displayed.