Important performance-evaluation and management updates
See dates and details related to evaluations for classified and administrative staff as well as upcoming trainings.
April 7, 2021
Performance-evaluation season has begun for classified employees and is approaching for administrative staff. The Learning and Development team within Human Resources will facilitate the 2020-21 annual Performance Management process.
Performance Management is the constant communication and coaching that occurs throughout the year with supervisors and their employees. This may include relationship-building, goal-setting, ongoing coaching and documentation with midyear and end-of-year reviews.
2020-21 classified-staff evaluation
- The current Performance Management Cycle ended March 31.
- All classified employees must receive a final performance evaluation no later than April 30.
- The plans are for performance year April 1, 2020, to March 31.
- Performance Management forms can be found in the email sent to supervisors and employees March 18 or on the Human Resources website: https://www.msudenver.edu/hr/forms/.
2020-21 administrative-staff evaluation
- Human Resources is still working out the details for administrative performance evaluations this year, including the deadline, which will be June 30.
- Learning and Development is updating the forms to be more user-friendly. The old forms have been removed from the HR website, and the new forms will be posted as soon as they are available.
- There will be some other changes from previous years toward streamlining the process.
- Changes and details will be shared as they as are confirmed.
- Learning and Development will offer trainings for supervisors and employees focused on building relationships and providing feedback to help facilitate the performance-evaluation process.
- Once details and dates are confirmed, they will be shared via email and in the Early Bird.
We appreciate your patience as this is a new process for Learning and Development. If you have any questions, please contact the Learning and Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics: Events, Human ResourcesEdit this page