Apply now for the summer and fall Employee Tuition Benefit
Benefits-eligible employees can receive a tuition reduction toward undergraduate courses.
April 13, 2021
While we are experiencing uncertainty in many parts of our lives right now, one thing that will remain consistent is the Metropolitan State University of Denver Employee Tuition Benefit. This program provides a tuition reduction toward undergraduate courses for benefits-eligible employees and their dependents and spouses. Applications are now being accepted for summer and fall.
Important information on the Tuition Benefit, including the Tuition Benefit Rules and Procedures, can be found on the Learning and Development communication site. This site is public and open to anyone with an MSU Denver email (no request to join is required). You can also check the nj for any upcoming Employee Tuition Benefit Information Sessions.
Here are five things you need to know to stay up to date on the Employee Tuition Benefit:
- The deadline for the summer Tuition Benefit application is June 11. Students must apply for the Tuition Benefit every semester they would like to use it.
- The deadline for the fall Tuition Benefit application is Aug. 20.
- Students must register for classes prior to applying for the benefit. Visit the Office of the Registrar or Academic Advising if you need assistance registering for classes.
- Students using the benefit are responsible for paying mandatory fees. Visit the Bursar’s Tuition and Fees website for the latest tuition-and-fees table.
- Tuition Benefit updates and current application status will be posted to the MSU Denver Employee Tuition Benefit Yammer feed. This feed can also be seen on the L&D communication site.
- Follow the Learning and Development communication site to find news, tools, resources and benefits that support personal growth, professional development and organizational wellness.
The Tuition Benefit team – comprising a cross-departmental group from Learning and Development, Financial Aid, the Office of the Bursar, Admissions, the Office of the Registrar and Information Technology Services – is dedicated to equity and accessibility. Should you have any questions, please contact Learning and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics: Benefits, Human Resources, Learning and developmentEdit this page