Have an MSU Denver social-media account?
Get it registered!
March 2, 2021
Metropolitan State University of Denver’s social-media policy was developed to ensure that any and all social-media interactions on behalf of MSU Denver appropriately portray, promote, protect and represent the University’s best interests and adhere to all MSU Denver policies. It also helps MSU Denver share our (awesome) brand identity in a fun and consistent way. Registering your accounts gets your pages officially recognized by MSU Denver and more.
What does this mean for departments with unregistered active social-media accounts?
- It gets accounts to be officially recognized by the University.
- It connects these accounts to Strategy, Marketing and Communications for support with appropriate branding that includes custom profile pictures (Oohhh! Ahhh!).
- Staff on accounts are added to our Social Media Cohort and get up-to-date social-media information and tips.
- It creates a dynamic and active community for our students through planning and strategy.
- It helps the MSU Denver community find pages that are engaging and relevant through approved profile pictures and help with account handles and bios.
- It supports your efforts by building a campus partner cohort to inspire and maximize content.
If you haven’t already registered your social-media accounts for your department/area, please get registered.
Looking to start a new social-media page? Apply here.
Don’t have the bandwidth to start a social-media account in your area and just want to share content on the main MSU Denver channels? Fill out this form.
Social Media Q&A
Toll number: +1 720-577-5242
911 092 152#
Let’s put our best feathers forward online! Find more resources on our social-media website.
Questions? Contact our team at email@example.com.
Topics: Policy, Social mediaEdit this page