Today is MSU Denver Day of Giving!
The fifth annual 24-hour online fundraising campaign starts now.
March 18, 2021
Today is Metropolitan State University of Denver Day of Giving! Join fellow Roadrunners supporting MSU Denver students and programs by making your gift to the area on campus you are passionate about and get us one step closer to reaching our goal of 750 Day of Giving donors.
Stay involved throughout MSU Denver Day of Giving by:
- Making a gift to the area on campus that means the most to you.
- Setting up a match or challenge gift on a featured project to inspire others to support student success.
- Doubling your impact when you make a gift to the Presidential Internship in Public Service – President Davidson will match the first $10k!
- Checking in on the Day of Giving Telethon starting at 9 a.m. on Facebook Live for cooking tips, trivia, swag giveaways, special Roadrunner guests and more.
- Spreading the word on social media.
- Becoming a recurring donor or starting/increasing your payroll-deduction gift. Receive an exclusive MSU Denver coffee mug as a token of our appreciation when you make a fully tax-deductible gift of $5 or more per month on Day of Giving.
- Participating in the second annual Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge by making a gift to your favorite Roadrunners Athletics team. Keep an eye on the leaderboard as teams compete to be crowned 2021 Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge Champion.
As a thank-you, all Day of Giving donors will receive a PDF copy of our inaugural “Roadrunner Recipes” cookbook, full of delicious recipes from the Roadrunner community.
Your gift is an essential ingredient in the recipe for student success, and your support ensures that MSU Denver students can reimagine a future where anything is possible.
Making a difference in one day. That’s possible here.
For more information, contact Bre Milnes, senior director of Advancement Communications and Giving.
Topics: Advancement, Community, Events, Excellence, Funding, Student SuccessEdit this page