Check out the new ITS Client Portal
MSU Denver’s one-stop source for tech support goes live today.
March 1, 2021
The ITS Client Portal, Metropolitan State University of Denver’s new one-stop source for technology information and support, is officially live. As shared in a previous Early Bird, the portal is an integral part of the comprehensive TeamDynamix (TDX) solution that Information Technology Services is implementing.
The portal provides:
- Centralized, secure access to technology-related information and support
- A service catalog of the goods, services and assistance offered by ITS
- A searchable knowledge base of articles intended to provide information, self-service troubleshooting help and documentation
- Intuitive tools for submitting and tracking your own ITS support tickets
- Quick how-to guides on submitting requests, viewing your tickets and searching the knowledge base
- A seamless, responsive mobile experience
The TeamDynamix system facilitates an integrated approach to information-technology-
service, asset, and project management. Not only will it be used to record, track and resolve all technology-related requests and incidents, but it will also be used to manage the assets and projects that support a secure, innovative and reliable information technology environment at MSU Denver. The data gleaned from using this integrated approach will ultimately provide vital information for enhancing technology services now and into the future.
Additional information about the transition to TeamDynamix:
- All ITS service catalog and knowledge base content will be hosted in the ITS Client Portal rather than at msudenver.edu/technology.
- If you had any open ITS support tickets in the old platform (Footprints) as of Feb. 26, ITS migrated them to the new platform, and you should receive an email notifying you of the new ticket. You can access your open tickets via the My Tickets button on the portal home page.
- VPN (GlobalProtect) is not required to access the portal and manage your tickets.
- The new portal can be accessed from support.msudenver.edu
- Phone support is still available at 303-352-7548.
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org will no longer be a method to create new tickets. All tickets are submitted via the portal.
- You can view your tickets in the old ticketing system, FootPrints, by going to http://vmwas113.winad.msudenver.edu:8080/footprints/helpdesk/login.html
Please take a few minutes to explore the new portal and be sure to check out the helpful how-to video and Client Portal user guides that are accessible from the portal Home Page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out at TDXInitiatives@msudenver.edu.
Topics: ITS, Technically Speaking, TechnologyEdit this page