Have an early impact on MSU Denver Day of Giving
Start cooking up Roadrunner recipes for success today.
March 1, 2021
The fifth annual Metropolitan State University of Denver Day of Giving is right around the corner, and you don’t have to wait until March 18 to start having an impact on the lives of current and future Roadrunners.
Today, faculty and staff members can make an early contribution to our Roadrunner recipes for success by enrolling in payroll deduction or increasing their current monthly gift. Supporting your MSU Denver passion area through payroll deduction provides a reliable source of funds, ensuring that our students have access to the resources they need to succeed in the classroom, in their careers and as leaders in their communities.
Anyone who becomes a recurring donor or starts/increases their payroll-deduction gift for Day of Giving by making a fully tax-deductible gift of $5 or more per month will receive an exclusive MSU Denver coffee mug as a token of our appreciation. All Day of Giving donors will also receive a PDF copy of our inaugural “Roadrunner Recipes” cookbook.
Other ways to impact student success on Day of Giving include:
- Supporting one of our 30-plus featured Day of Giving projects.
- Signing up to be a Day of Giving Advocate and spreading the word on social media.
- Inspiring others to support students on Day of Giving by setting up a match or challenge gift on a featured project.
- Joining the Mug Club and registering for Day of Giving Virtual Happy Hour.
- Making a gift to the Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge and helping your favorite sport score a bonus.
When you help us reach our goal of 750 donors on Day of Giving, MSU Denver students can reimagine a future where anything is possible.
Making a difference in one day. That’s possible here.
For more information, contact Bre Milnes, senior director of Advancement Communications and Giving.
Topics: Advancement, Events, FundingEdit this page