Updated events protocol
The MSU Denver University Events team is now reviewing applications for in-person spring and summer events.
February 9, 2021
The Metropolitan State University of Denver University Events team is now reviewing applications for in-person spring and summer events. Hosting in-person events remains contingent on Covid-19 trends, and the University Events team will contact event planners with updated health and safety protocols as needed.
- Submit your in-person event application at least two weeks in advance to allow time for to review.
- This applies to any MSU Denver-branded event that is occurring on or off campus. If you are not sure you need to fill out an application, please email the University Events team via email@example.com for guidance.
- Adhere to health and safety protocols.
- All members of the campus community and on-campus event attendees must wear a face mask at all times on campus when in the presence of others.
- Face masks must properly cover the nose and mouth.
- Bandanas and buffs are not acceptable face coverings.
- Shields may be added with a mask but cannot be used alone unless medically approved by the Health Center at Auraria.
- Anyone visiting the campus must first complete a daily health assessment and should not come to campus if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- In effect as of Feb. 6, indoor seated events can function with 50% capacity, or up to 100 person maximum with 6-foot distancing between parties; Indoor unseated events can function at 50% capacity or a maximum of 50 people no calculator or up to 100 with the space calculator; Outdoor unseated events can function with 50% capacity, or 175 person maximum; Outdoor seated events can function at 50% capacity, 175 person maximum with 6-foot distancing between parties.
For more information, please visit the Safe Return to Campus Events Protocol webpage.
Topics: Events, Health, Policy, SafetyEdit this page