Announcing new Leadership Development SharePoint site
Find news, tools and resources to support you in your leadership journey.
September 14, 2020
Everyone at Metropolitan State University of Denver is a leader, whether you supervise a team or department, chair a committee or inspire your peers and colleagues. Leveraging the unique strengths and perspectives of every individual helps the University solve problems, make decisions and shape our future. Especially now, we are experiencing many changes and demands within our institution, throughout our communities and across the globe. Strong leadership up, down and across MSU Denver will unite us and carry us through these challenging times.
To support all leaders across MSU Denver, the Office of Learning and Development introduces the new Leadership Development SharePoint site. The site is open to anyone with MSU Denver login credentials and includes sections on Remote Work, Emotional Intelligence and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, among others, with additional topics in development. You will also find the Leadership Library with articles and scholarship discussing timely and relevant topics as well as an Activity and Exercise Library to facilitate individual and team development. The site will be updated regularly with the latest news, tools and resources you need to grow in your leadership at MSU Denver.
Here are six resources you can find on the new Leadership Development SharePoint site:
- TED Talk by Vern? Myers: How to overcome our biases? Walk boldly toward them
- Harvard Business Review article: Remote Managers Are Having Trust Issues
- LinkedIn Learning Collection: Leadership Excellence (includes the course Building Trust)
- Academic Impressions report: The Skills Future Higher-Ed Leaders Need to Succeed
- Facilitated team activity to give team members a safe space to process the changes at MSU Denver: Navigating Change
- Guide to have meaningful conversations to retain your top talent: Stay Conversations
Follow the Leadership Development SharePoint site and check back often to find the news, tools and resources you need to grow in your leadership at MSU Denver.
Login instructions for LinkedIn Learning and Academic Impressions can be found on the MSU Denver Learning and Development SharePoint site. Questions can be directed to the Learning and Development team at email@example.com.
Topics: Human Resources, Inclusive leadership, Learning and developmentEdit this page