Apply now for the fall employee tuition benefit
The deadline for applications is Aug. 14.
August 5, 2020
The Metropolitan State University of Denver Employee Tuition Benefit Program provides a tuition reduction toward undergraduate courses for benefits-eligible employees and their dependents and spouses. Applications are being accepted for fall.
Important information on the tuition benefit, including the?Tuition Benefit Rules and Procedures,?can be found on the?Learning and Development communication site.?This site is public and open to anyone with an MSU Denver email (no request to join is required). You can also check the?Learning and Development calendar?for upcoming employee-tuition-benefit information sessions.
Here are five things you need to know to stay up to date on the employee tuition benefit:
- The deadline for the fall tuition-benefit application is Aug. 14. Employees must apply for the tuition benefit every semester they would like to use it.
- Employees must register for classes prior to applying for the benefit. Visit the Office of the Registrar or Academic Advising if you need assistance registering for classes.
- Employees using the benefit are responsible for paying mandatory fees. Visit the bursar’s tuition-and-fees website for the latest tuition-and-fees table.
- Tuition-benefit updates and current application status will be posted to the MSU Denver Employee Tuition Benefit Yammer feed. This feed is also available on the Learning and Development communication site.
- Follow the Learning and Development communication site to find news, tools, resources and benefits that support personal growth, professional development and organizational wellness.
The Tuition Benefit Team – consisting of a cross-departmental group from Learning and Development, Financial Aid, Office of the Bursar, Admissions, Office of the Registrar and Information Technology Services – is dedicated to equity and accessibility. Should you have any questions, please contact Learning and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.?
Topics: Benefits, TuitionEdit this page