One last sip
Try this seasonal cocktail recipe from the School of Hospitality to close out National Culinary Arts Month.
July 27, 2020
Thank you to the School of Hospitality team for providing a month of great original recipes in celebration of National Culinary Arts Month. For our final recipe, Professor Michael Wray, Ph.D., chef and sommelier, recommends this summery Scotch-and-brandy combo.
Please remember that alcoholic-beverage recipes are intended only for those 21 years old and over. Please drink responsibly.
Scotch Spray Tan
- 1 oz. blended Scotch whiskey (Dewar’s, J&B, Cutty Sark or similar)
- 1 oz. cherry brandy (kirsch or Cherry Heering)
- 1 oz. sweet vermouth (prefer Stock brand)
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Orange peel for garnish
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- 1 cup ice
Pour ice in a bar shaker. Add Scotch, brandy, vermouth and orange juice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange peel.
Topics: Academics, Hospitality, Hospitality Learning Center, School of HospitalityEdit this page