Student access to Canvas is now live
Learn more and be ready for the start of the fall semester.
July 20, 2020
Starting this fall, Metropolitan State University of Denver courses will be delivered through the new Canvas learning-management system. In preparation, students can access Canvas starting today. To understand Canvas, students can view this brief video or explore the 2020 Canvas Student Training course, available within Canvas. This self-paced course includes nine modules that will guide students through everything they will need to know about using Canvas.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Student Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Web Services section.
- Log in with your MSU Denver Office 365 account.
- For assistance logging in, please contact the Information Technology Services Service Desk at 303-352-7548.
- Select 2020 Canvas Student Training course.
Get Canvas support:
- Within Canvas, click the Help link in the left navigation pane.
- Here you will have the following Canvas support options:
- Search Canvas Guides
- Canvas Support Hotline
- Chat With Support
- Report a Problem
Additional resources, including a Getting Started Guide, FAQs and Student Guides, can be found on the MSU Denver Canvas webpage.
The ITS Service Desk continues to provide support for all institutional technology needs and has integrated dedicated Canvas support resources into the “Help” button within Canvas for easy access. As always, students, faculty and staff can contact the Service Desk by calling 303-352-7548, submitting a ticket through support.msudenver.edu or emailing email@example.com from an MSU Denver email account.
Topics: ITS, Student Success, Technically Speaking, TechnologyEdit this page