Apply now for the fall Employee Tuition Benefit
Eligible workers, spouses and dependents can receive a discount on undergraduate courses.
July 14, 2020
The Metropolitan State University of Denver Employee Tuition Benefit provides a tuition reduction toward undergraduate courses for benefits-eligible employees and their dependents and spouses. Applications are being accepted for this fall.
Important information on the Tuition Benefit, including the Tuition Benefit Rules and Procedures, can be found on the Learning and Development communication site. This site is public and open to anyone with an MSU Denver email (no request to join is required). You can also check the Learning and Development Calendar for any upcoming Employee Tuition Benefit Information Sessions.
Here are five things you need to know to stay up to date on the Employee Tuition Benefit:
- The deadline for the fall Tuition Benefit application is Aug. 14. Students must apply for the Tuition Benefit every semester that they would like to use it.
- Students must register for classes prior to applying for the benefit. Visit the Office of the Registrar or Academic Advising if you need assistance registering for classes.
- Students using the benefit are responsible for paying mandatory fees. Visit the Bursar’s Tuition and Fees website for the latest tuition-and-fees table.
- Tuition Benefit updates and current application status will be posted to the MSU Denver Employee Tuition Benefit Yammer feed. This feed is also available on the Learning and Development communication site.
- Follow the Learning and Development communication site to find news, tools, resources and benefits that support personal growth, professional development and organizational wellness.
The Tuition Benefit team – a cross-departmental group consisting of Learning and Development, Financial Aid, Office of the Bursar, Admissions, Office of the Registrar and Information Technology Services professionals – is dedicated to equity and accessibility.
Please contact Learning and Development at email@example.com for more information.
Topics: Academics, Benefits, Excellence, Human Resources, Learning and development, OpportunityEdit this page