Banner transitioning to Office 365 login
Maintenance events scheduled this summer to make the change.
June 4, 2020
This summer, Information Technology Services will update Banner to use the Office 365 login portal. This change, which will increase security and consistency, will impact all Banner components, including Banner Admin Pages, Self Service Banner, Banner Document Manager and Banner Workflow.
Several maintenance events will be required to complete this important upgrade. The current schedule is provided below, but please remember the most up-to-date information on upcoming maintenance events can be found on the ITS Status Page. Unless otherwise specified, all Banner systems will be unavailable during the times listed.
- Banner TEST environment
- Monday-Tuesday: BDM upgrade
- June 11-12: Database upgrade
- June 17-19: Banner Workflow moved to O365 login
- Banner Production environment
- June 27: Database upgrade
- July 6, 5 p.m.-1 a.m.: Banner Admin Pages prepped for O365 login change
- July 7, 5 p.m.-1 a.m.: Banner Self Service prepped for O365 login change
- July 8, 4 p.m.-midnight: BDM prepped for O365 login change
- July 9, 4 p.m.-midnight: Banner Workflow prepped for O365 login change
- July 10, 3-6 a.m.: BDM upgrade
- July 10, 5-11:30 p.m.: All Banner systems moved to O365 login
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 303-352-7548 or support.msudenver.edu or email email@example.com from your Metropolitan State University of Denver email account.
Topics: Academics, ITS, Technically Speaking, TechnologyEdit this page