MSU Denver hosts Family Town Hall
The livestreamed event is an opportunity for parents and family members to ask pressing questions about academics, health, safety and more.
June 17, 2020
Parents and families of current and prospective Roadrunners are invited to attend the Metropolitan State University of Denver Family Town Hall on Monday at 6 p.m. The livestreamed event is an opportunity for parents and family members to ask pressing questions about academic delivery, student life, health and safety on campus, financial aid, implications of the coronavirus and more.
Attendees will receive answers in real time from campus experts and can also submit questions in advance.
- Janine Davidson, Ph.D., president
- Will Simpkins, Ed.D., vice president for Student Affairs
- Sam Borrego, coordinator for First Generation Initiatives
- Thomas Hernandez, director of Scholarships and Work-study
- Steve Monaco, director, Health Center at Auraria
- Matt Griswold, Ed.D., associate vice president of Online Learning
- Nahum Kisner, interim associate vice president of Classroom to Career Initiatives
- Mary Sauceda, associate vice president of Enrollment Management
Please share event information with any interested parents and families of current or prospective Roadrunners.
Topics: Enrollment, Events, Registration, Save the dateEdit this page