An opportunity to share your feedback
The new Universitywide Engagement and Leader Survey will debut in January. Here’s what you need to know.
December 17, 2020
In January, Metropolitan State University of Denver employees will have an opportunity to provide valuable feedback that will help the University address workforce needs and build a better, more equitable and more sustainable organizational culture.
The new Universitywide Engagement and Leader Survey was developed by Human Resources, in collaboration with others, and is specifically tailored to the University. It is a platform for employees to share their experiences and to highlight areas of opportunity, success and improvement for the University.
Additionally, the survey is designed to help MSU Denver supervisors at all levels to better understand the needs of their team members and hone their leadership skills.
“Understanding employee engagement is crucial to thriving as an organization and moving the needle on student success,” said President Janine Davidson, Ph.D.
Important info about the Universitywide Engagement and Leader Survey:
- The survey will be open from Jan. 18-29.
- You will receive an email with a link to the survey Jan. 18.
- The survey is secure and confidential.
- Survey results will be available in mid-March.
- The University is aiming for 100% participation, and your feedback is vital.
- The survey is brief and should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The survey includes culture and engagement questions as well as questions specific to your supervisor, department and team.
- Employees can provide demographic information to better help the University meet the needs of all campus community members.
- More information will be available in early January.
- To learn more, please read the Universitywide Engagement and Leader Survey FAQs
For questions about the survey, please contact Sean Petranovich, Ph.D., director of Data and Analytics. Please stay tuned for upcoming emails and coverage in the Early Bird.
Topics: Excellence, Human Resources, Inclusive leadershipEdit this page