Share your input on exempt-staff employment policies
Rules on administrator compensation, evaluation and benefits available for review.
June 4, 2019
Several employment policies applicable to administrators and staff who are exempt from the State of Colorado personnel system are available for University community review through June 12. Employees are encouraged to share feedback by visiting msudenver.edu/policy and clicking “Comment on a Policy.”
- Bullying in the Workplace (also applies to student employees, faculty, classified staff and visitors)
- Compensation Philosophy
- Conflicts of Interest
- Discipline and Sanctions
- Emeritus Status
- Leaves of Absence
- Performance Evaluations (administrators)
- Performance Evaluations (deans, provost, president)
- Reassignment and Termination
- Recruitment and Appointment
These policies were previously compiled in the Handbook for Professional Personnel and are being included in the University policy library as individual policy statements. The Policy Advisory Council recommended minor changes to the policies to remove references to the Handbook and to faculty, where necessary.
Topics: Policy UpdateEdit this page