Submit your TEDxMSU Denver proposal by June 10
Share your passion, expertise or talent on the stage – or encourage great candidates to apply.
May 20, 2019
Metropolitan State University of Denver is partnering with TEDxCherryCreek to present “Reimagining Possibilities,” a daylong TED event, featuring University faculty, staff, students and alumni, among others. The Sept. 12 program will be held in the King Center on the Auraria Campus and is open to the public. Additional information about tickets will be available this summer.
The planning committee is seeking proposals from speakers and entertainers who want to share their big ideas with the world. The committee will ultimately select 12-15 presenters for the event, with approximately three of those being entertainers such as musicians, comedians, dancers, etc.
To submit your big idea, send in a 30-second pitch video by June 10. The committee will review proposals and make final decisions this summer.
Below are some questions from TEDx to help you think through your big-idea pitch. Please remember that all presentations should fit within the event’s theme.
- What is a controversy in your field that a general audience would understand?
- What is a common misconception you’d love to clear up?
- Why is this idea important, and to whom?
- Who would disagree with you, and why?
- How did you carry out this idea in your own work?
- What’s the big idea behind your new project? How did you sell that idea to funders and/or collaborators?
If you have questions about the event or your submission, please contact Michael Jenet, executive producer at TEDxCherryCreek, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics: EventsEdit this page