Submit your TEDxMSUDenver proposals by June 10
The planning committee is seeking proposals from speakers and entertainers who want to share their big ideas with the world
May 6, 2019
The countdown to TEDxMSUDenver 2019 is on! If you have a creative or innovative take on the theme of “Reimagining Possibilities,” submit your big idea via a 30-second pitch video by June 10. The Sept. 12 program will be held in the King Center on the Auraria Campus and will be open to the public.
The daylong event, developed in partnership with TEDx Cherry Creek, will feature University faculty, staff, students and alumni, among others. It will highlight 12-15 presenters, including approximately three entertainers such as musicians, comedians, dancers, etc. Final selections and additional information about tickets will be announced this summer.
Need some help developing your big-idea pitch? Check out these prompts from TEDx for inspiration:
- What is a controversy in your field that a general audience would understand?
- What is a common misconception you’d love to clear up?
- Why is this idea important, and to whom?
- Who would disagree with you, and why?
- How did you carry out this idea in your own work?
- What’s the big idea behind your new project? How did you sell that idea to funders and/or collaborators?
If you have questions about the event or your submission, please contact Michael Jenet, executive producer at TEDxCherryCreek, by email: email@example.com.
Topics: EventsEdit this page