2019 Distinguished Service Award winners announced
Five outstanding Roadrunners will be honored at this year’s Faculty and Staff Appreciation BBQ.
May 6, 2019
On Thursday, the Metropolitan State University of Denver community will gather to enjoy music, games, fresh air and delicious food at the annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation BBQ. The event not only builds camaraderie and community but gives Roadrunners a chance to applaud the winners of the Distinguished Service Awards.
The awards recognize longtime faculty and staff members who are emblematic of our University mission and values. Nominated by their peers, these outstanding Roadrunners are committed to the success of our students and to building MSU Denver into a world-class university.
The Early Bird is proud to announce the winners of the 2019 Distinguished Service Awards:
- George Middlemist, Ph.D., associate vice president for administration/CFO
- Darrin Duber-Smith, senior lecturer, College of Business
- Rhonda Eaker, Ph.D., director, Applied Learning Center
- Brian Gunther, technical process and communication manager, School of Education
- Layton Seth Curl, Ph.D., professor and department chair, Psychology
Be sure to join President Janine Davidson, Ph.D., the President’s Cabinet and the Board of Trustees in recognizing these exemplary Roadrunners.
Thursday, May 9
11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
No reservations are required, but be sure to bring your MSU Denver ID to enter.
Topics: EventsEdit this page