Can you guess Friday’s Rewind host?
More fun clues about this week’s host, and a heads-up on a new Rewind format debuting next month.
May 2, 2019
With a workforce of roughly 2,900 faculty and staff, it’s nearly impossible to recognize every face on the Metropolitan State University of Denver campus. The Early Bird’s weekly Rewind helps, but this semester we’ve taken it one step further, offering hints and clues about our weekly hosts.
Starting in June, however, we’ll be changing up the weekly Friday format, so stay tuned for more information. Until then, enjoy our last month of the Friday Rewind and learn more about this week’s host below.
Our host for the week is an MSU Denver fixture who has worked within the same department since 1985!
- I lived in Aspen for 10 years before moving to Denver, and for part of that time I worked as a cable-TV engineer.
- I have volunteered for the IRS in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
- One of my hobbies is making stained-glass windows.
- I walk with my Porgi (Pomeranian-Corgi mix), Dr. Watson, for a couple of miles every day.
- I have one daughter, Morgan, who lives on Oahu and is a therapist for children who have autism.
- I love to travel, near or far — and I do a lot of camping in the summers.
- I love the faculty here. They are warm, friendly people and are interested in a million different things. So interesting!
Any light bulbs flickering? Share below, then check out Friday’s edition of the Rewind to see if you guessed correctly — and to get a helpful recap of this week’s top Early Bird stories.