2019-20 catalogs posted online
Check out requirements for new and existing programs at MSU Denver.
March 12, 2019
The new University undergraduate and graduate catalogs for the 2019-20 academic year are now available to view online.
New programs that will begin as of fall 2019 Include:
- Cybersecurity, M.S.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics, M.S.
- Banking major, B.S.
- Journalism and Media Production extended major, B.S.
- Public Relations major, B.S.
- Sound and Vision major, B.A.
- Statistical Science major, B.S.
- Technical Writing and Editing major, B.S.
- Video Production major, B.S.
- Psychology major, B.S., with Clinical and Counseling concentration (new concentration)
- Communication Studies major, B.A., with generalist concentration (new concentration)
- Computer Security minor
- Culinary Arts minor
- Human Development and Family Studies minor
- Culinary Arts certificate
- Engineering Manufacturing certificate
- Human Nutrition Science graduate certificate
- Instructional Technology certificate
- Early Childhood Special Education endorsement
For questions regarding the Metropolitan State University of Denver catalogs or the curriculum process, or for a full listing of all changes, please email Erica Buckland Anderson, associate director of curriculum and catalog.
Topics: AcademicsEdit this page