Can you guess tomorrow’s Rewind host?
Examine the clues, share your guesses, and check out tomorrow’s episode to see how sharp your sleuthing skills are.
February 14, 2019
With a workforce of roughly 2,900 faculty and staff, it’s nearly impossible to recognize every face on the Metropolitan State University of Denver campus. The Early Bird’s weekly Rewind helps, but starting this semester, we’re taking it one step further. If you’re a lover of puzzles, mysteries and trivia, this new weekly series is for you!
Analyze the clues, and share your guesses in the comment section below! Congratulations to Steve Krizman, assistant professor, public relations, for correctly guessing last week’s host, Christine Márquez-Hudson.
- You could call me an all-around educator because I enjoy educating adult learners here at MSU Denver, and I home-school my four sons.
- I volunteer as a mentor to students from ethnically underrepresented backgrounds through the Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence.
- My passion and area of study involves exploring and gathering research to improve access to prenatal education in African American communities. The goal is to decrease the disparity in exclusively breastfed infants in the first six months of life.
- In pursuit of my second passion, which is shopping, I have been known to run into my MSU Denver co-workers at 6 a.m. while Black Friday shopping.
- A little-known fact related to my obsession with multitasking is that I once worked as a flight attendant while also working as a labor and delivery nurse.
- We enjoy traveling as a family, which also gives our children an opportunity to bring their history books to life through experiential learning opportunities.
- You can spot me on campus (or under the Faculty Experts link) wearing something pink, or carrying something pink, almost any day of the week.
Any light bulbs flickering? Share below, then check out Friday’s edition of the Rewind to see if you guessed correctly — and to get a helpful recap of this week’s top Early Bird stories.