Activities designed for you
Make time for physical and social wellness, even at work. Let us know your interests.
September 11, 2018
Metropolitan State University of Denver’s new Employee Wellness Committee wants to hear from you. The committee is excited to introduce more health and wellness opportunities — but wants to ensure that activities and programs reflect the needs and interests of MSU Denver faculty and staff.
Whether your idea of wellness is healthy meals, hitting the gym or walking around campus, please take this questionnaire and share your thoughts. It takes just 2-4 minutes, and your feedback will help the Employee Wellness Committee better accommodate you.
Don’t forget, space in the P.E. Building gym is also reserved for faculty and staff throughout the semester, so let’s use it!
Those with questions, comments and/or interest in joining the Employee Wellness Committee can email Diane Yee and use the subject line “Employee Wellness.”
Did you know:
- Campus Recreation offers access to the gym, group fitness classes, intramural sport leagues and affordable personal training, outdoor adventures and gear rentals.
- The Counseling Center offers crisis intervention, individual counseling, therapy/support groups and self-help resources. A consultation service is also available to the MSU Denver community members who are concerned about particular students.
- The Health Center at Auraria offers primary medical care and mental-health services. In addition, there are several free services, including nutrition counseling, tobacco cessation, Healthy Pursuits Mind Body Fitness classes and wellness workshops.
- Human Resources offers training and development opportunities such as financial wellness, stress management and more.
- The Phoenix Center offers free and confidential resources and assistance to survivors of interpersonal violence (relationship violence, sexual violence and stalking).
- There’s an MSU Denver Faculty and Staff Facebook Group to help connect colleagues socially; join today!