Early bird rate for the CUMU Conference ends Aug. 16
Thinking of going to the CUMU Conference? You can save money by registering early.
August 15, 2017
MSU Denver, the University of Colorado-Denver and the University of Denver are hosting the Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) 2017 Annual Conference, the largest nationwide meeting of leaders from urban and metropolitan universities and colleges, in Denver, Oct. 9-11.
The conference provides numerous opportunities for participants to network and learn from experts in their field, kicking off with an opening night reception at MSU Denver's Hotel and Hospitality Learning Center that includes opening remarks from President Janine Davidson.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock will provide the conference opening keynote and presentations include, among others:
- A panel of leading CEOs who'll discuss the role higher education plays in the success of businesses.
- A panel on public-private partnerships led by MSU Denver.
- Dynamics of innovation and how institutions of higher education have helped shape the cultural and creative climate for business innovation in Colorado.
- Matching academic offerings, facility construction and industry needs.
- A panel of faculty and community agencies on developing community-based learning experiences.
- A panel on best practices by diversity leaders with experts from MSU Denver, CU-Denver and DU.
- A panel on how Denver universities serve students that are veterans with experts from MSU Denver, CU-Denver and DU.
If you're considering going, don’t wait to register because the Early Bird rate for the CUMU Conference ends Aug. 16. Find out more here.