June 30 is approaching
What you need to know as the fiscal year ends.
June 27, 2017
End of Fiscal Year Reminders
End of June 2017 Pay Dates
- Employees paid monthly will be paid July 3 instead of June 30 as mandated by the state legislature for the statewide pay date shift.
- Student and hourly employees will be paid on June 30.
- If you have questions or concerns about automatic deductions from your accounts contact your bank and creditors directly.
- If you have any questions please contact the Payroll Department at (303)556-3030 or email@example.com.
As was done last year, notices regarding annual compensation for full-time faculty and administrators will be sent in September instead of June or July. Any changes or increases will be effective Oct. 1, 2017, after the Budget Task Force makes recommendations based on student enrollment volume and a more accurate revenue picture.
- Check your leave balances.
- Go to the Faculty and Staff Hub, msudenver.edu/facstaff/
- Under “Employee Systems, Services & Reporting” select “Employee Services Menu”
- Enter login Information
- Select “Leave Balances”
Benefits HR Associate
Office of Cashiering
- Important Dates
- June 29 at noon - Last chance for departments to make deposits at the Office of Cashiering for Fiscal Year 2017. All deposits received after noon on this day will be processed for FY18.
- June 29 at noon – Web payments and eMarket stores will be taken offline until July 1, 2017.