Get a Competitive Edge!
Apply for the E-Learning and Instructional Technology Exemplar (ELITE) certification program.
April 11, 2017
MSU Denver is accepting applications for the third annual E-Learning and Instructional Technology Exemplar (ELITE) certification program.
Whether you are familiar with or new to online course design, ELITE will help you maximize your potential. With a current completion rate of 60 percent, we are seeking individuals to help reach a future milestone of 80 percent completion.
This fully-funded program fosters course quality and improving learner engagement and outcomes through effective course design. As an ELITE faculty member, you will:
- Become acquainted with the hallmarks of effective course design
- Ensure that the quality of your students’ learning experiences exceed their expectations
- Keep abreast of the global benchmarks for quality, supported by empirical research
- Glean takeaways and teaching resources to use immediately
- Become a certified peer reviewer and be eligible to receive $150 per course review
- Engage with like-minded, passionate colleagues across higher education institutions and explore valuable insights, perspectives and implications
- Be part of MSU Denver’s mission of continuous quality enhancement and successful academic transformation
- Get recognition and receive the ELITE award for your hard work
Applications are due Tuesday, May 2, at 11:59 p.m. Space is limited. You will be asked to include a statement describing how completing the ELITE program will impact student success. The ELITE program is one year long and typically requires a contribution of up to 100 hours. Please consider the time investment needed for this program and be sure to have your department chair’s support before applying.
Faculty members who have completed the program will select only the top applicants. Selected candidates will be announced and notified on July 7, 2017. Those selected will then have until June 30, 2018, to complete the program. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Alex McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.