Skip to main content Skip to main content

Student Conduct Appeal Process

The appeal form is for a student who has been through the conduct process and want to appeal the final decision pursuant to Article IV, Section F of the Student Code of Conduct. Directions on how to file an appeal are contained within the Appeal Form 2021 .


If you would like to submit a grade appeal, steps are listed in the Student Code of Conduct.


Please send your appeal to the Dean of Students Office, CB 74, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217 or e-mail your form.

*Important Note* 

If you are looking to appeal a grade you have received, you must use the Student Grade Appeal process and not the Student Conduct Appeals form.

Edit this page