Dean of Students
For Faculty and Staff
Colleagues: As part of Student Engagement and Wellness, the staff in the Dean of Students Office wants to partner with you to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment on campus. We do this in a number of ways:
- Facilitating the student conduct process,
- Including instances in which students are involved in sexual misconduct (assault, harassment, stalking, and related);
- Coordinating the CARE Team which responds to students situations that aren’t a violation of the student Code of Conduct, but in which students may benefit from support and/or intervention;
- Offering case management when students….
- Helping students in need of personal support in order to be well and be engaged.
We recognize that situations that may bring you to this website are oftentimes complex and unusual. With that in mind, please feel free to contact us to talk through a situation and discuss possible pathways for resolution and/or support.
Our Learning Center contains additional resources for faculty and staff, including tips for managing classroom disruptions, working with students in distress, and understanding our professional obligations as employees under Title IX and the Clery Act.